NLAR Annual Conference and GM
October 23-25, 2016
Building on the momentum we started in Gander at last year’s conference, we are presenting a bigger and bolder program this year. Our theme, Leadership in Challenging Times, certainly fits the situation we all find ourselves in. Economic uncertainty, changing market conditions, reduced new home construction and increasingly cost-conscious consumers definitely make
these challenging times for our members.
We’re kicking off our conference in style at the Rooms with a special tribute to the 100th anniversary of Beaumont-Hamel and our opening Keynote, well-known leadership speaker General Rick Hillier. We’ll also tour the newly opened Royal Newfoundland Regiment Exhibition while at the Rooms, where we’ll learn about the most challenging time in Newfoundland and Labrador’s history.
During our General Meeting you’ll hear about exciting changes in the works at your association, and the new services we will be launching in the coming year, to better help you succeed in your career. CREA’s Open House will feature President Cliff Iverson and several CREA directors and senior staff presenting the national association’s tools and services. This is your opportunity to ask questions and get answers.
• Opening Networking event and tribute at the Rooms
• NLAR Fall General Meeting and CREA Open House
• Top Notch Panel Presentations on:
- NLAR’s new REALTOR® Professional Development Program
- Social media marketing best practices
- Hot Topics in Real Estate
- REALTOR® Safety with the RNC
- Local government issues and development with Municipalities NL
• Keynote speakers General Rick Hiller and Premier Dwight Ball
• NL REALTORS® Care Foundation launch
• REALTOR® Idol and Billy and the Bruisers
• Lots of networking at two breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners, three receptions
• And much more
Program at a Glance